REGISTER ONLINE NOW
CLICK HERE (opens event plus registration page)
or use this link: https://eventplus.net/HNF19
More information at https://huttfunrun.co.nz/
- 10km Run and Walk starts at 9.00am
- 5km Run and Walk starts at 9.30am (including teams)
- 1km Fun Run/Walk starts at 10:30am (for under 10yrs only)
- Individuals: 10km & 5km Run and Walk – $25
- Teams: 5km – $75 (for teams of three)
- Under 10 years: 1km Fun Run/Walk – $5
Entry Fees will increase from 1 March. Enter before 28 February to avoid the price rise.
The Hutt Fun Run and Walk is family friendly fun run and walk for people of all ages and abilities along the banks of the Hutt River and the course is suitable for baby strollers.
Organised by Hutt Valley Harriers, the Hutt Fun Run and Walk is a community event brought to you by Cummings Kilgariff & Co Realty with the support of Shoe Clinic and Hutt City Council.
For those with a competitive edge, have a go at breaking the course record in the 10km run! If you break the course record and are first over the line there is a cash prize for both men and women!
Collect Race Packs
Race headquarters at the Petone Rugby League Clubrooms, Marine Parade, Petone.
Between 1:00pm and 3:00pm on Saturday afternoon. From 8am on Sunday morning.