The North Island Cross Country Champs in Taupo are just over a months away on 2 July 2016. Hutt Valley Harriers would once again like to have a large contingent of members attending. It is a great weekend away, and the more grades we have members running in, the better we do as a club.
We need to know:
– names of competitive members wanting to race
– if you want to stay in club organised accommodation, at Catelli’s Motel/Acapulco
– how many in your family/group require accommodation
– whether you want to stay 1 or 2 nights in Taupo – Friday/Saturday
– whether you require transport to and from Taupo
– whether your can assist with transport to and from Taupo
Hutt Valley Harrier club members who stay with the club organised accommodation will benefit through receiving subsidised accommodation should we be successful in obtaining any grant money
Please confirm your intention to attend, with your requirements by this Sunday, 5 June, so we can make motel bookings, and a grant application can be put in. The grant application will only apply to those who let us know by this date, as we have to supply numbers as part of the grant application process.
To register your intent please email Club Captain Julia Baron by 5 June 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org.